After re-watching Almost Famous on Netflix recently I must admit that I’ve had Led Zeppelin on my mind. From “Tangerine” and “The Rain Song”, to “Misty Mountain Hop”, that movie helped introduce Zeppelin to a new generation of listeners through moments of perfect scene to song curation.
For Zeppelin fans and vinyl enthusiasts this super deluxe box set is a dream come true. The super deluxe edition box sets contain all the content on CD and vinyl; a high-definition download card with all content in 96kHz/24 bit (live tracks are 48/24); a 70+ page photo book and a high quality print of original album artwork. 2014 has been a huge year for Led Zeppelin reissues, and to close out 2014 we’re super excited to give away the anthology as one to one super lucky winner. Each set retails over $100, so someone’s going to hit it big with this prize.
- Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- audio on CD in card wallet featuring new alternate cover art.
- album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- audio on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve with new alternate cover art.
- High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit.
- bound, 80 page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
Enter to Win
Winner will be chosen 1/15/2015. One entry per email address. Multiple entries are deleted. If you share this on Facebook or Twitter and tag us (@SceneSC) we’ll double your entry for a better chance at winning. Winner will receive all 5 super deluxe box sets. Good luck!
Entries now closed