I would like to update this post with a video of “That Dude That Lost American Idol and has those bracelets that say Save a Drum, Bang a BeatBoxer.” The real question is why was there anyone at this show when Marry a Thief/Ben Walker/Austin Crane were playing a free show in 5 Points? If you weren’t at the AI #2 show here is what you missed. PS You have to watch this. It is funny.
And the winner is definitely Dino-Mech!
This Message board is hilarious.
http://www. votefortheworst. com/forum/topic1195-4800. html
So here is the story. American Idol Loser strolled into New Brookland Tavern the other day biddly doo bopping his head around like John Mayer or Jason Mraz and he see’s this flier and throws a hissy fit.
What is funny about this? Everything
First off there is a dinosaur eating American Idol Loser. Hilarious.
B) It actually got to him. Even funnier
3) Dino-Mech ended up getting kicked off the show. Now they always get to tell that story and that is way better than “Hey we opened up for American Idol Loser and his one man band of effects/keyboards/beat boxing and loop pedals.”
4) So apparently the American Idol Loser’s management cussed out Mike Lyons, owner of New Brookland Tavern. Cry me a river. And seriously why was this dude even booked at NBT. I have been thinking that for months, but whatever… he obviously has a solid booking and management team.
This is a good idea for a costume at the Halloween costume contest at NBT.
On a side note I thought it was weird that I was the 666 visitor to Dino-Mech’s Myspace. Halloween man, it’s crazy.
Here is the screen shot.
So ya’ll wanted both sides of the story. Here is what Blakes side had to say.
- He did not know that there was another band scheduled to play until the end of the night.
- He was in the bus all day because he was sick. He had a sore throat and sprained his wrist.
- No one showed him the flyer or told him anything about Dino-Mech being canceled until after the show.
- If Dino-Mech being canceled had anything to do with the flyer it was Blake’s managers decision and he was not in the loop about it. They were letting him rest.
- He’s sorry about what happend and wishes he had got to hear Dino -Mech that night.
I personally don’t believe any of that, but you can take from it what you will. No one likes a liar.
The word on the street is that American Idol loser #2 locked Sanjaya, one of his fellow competitors, in a closet on their tour bus because he thought it would be funny. He then bragged about it and found it funny. Blake then also went around on all of his press tours and said he hated Sanjaya and that he didn’t deserve to be on the show with “talented” people like Blake.(Thank you whoever wrote that on the vote for the worst message boards that was hilarious.)